Wednesday 30 September 2015

Burj Khalifa

BURJ KHALIFA:
The view from our roof top pool/terrace. 



There we a few things that were extremely good and just one was extremely bad. The bad one was that  Becks (david Beckham) was opening a Adidas store and we missed him by a  day !!!

Some of the absolute great stuff that happend were these things. Firstly we walked out of the lift in the Dubai mall and we got randomly handed 8 'At The Top' tickets which allow you to go to the top of the Burj Khalifa.  We were thrilled and that meant it saved us an absolute fortune. The second stroke of luck was that Leaf was screaming. I bet you are puzzled right now  why we were so happy??...but we got fast tracked through the slow moving line of people and straight to the top. We would have been waiting for over an hour so that was great. 

At the 124th floor (448 m up) you can see the illuminated city of Dubai. The view was outstanding from the highest outdoor observation deck in the world. 


Look at my selfie with the Burj Khalifa. We are best friends now. 

Finally, I will try to keep you updated with our time in Dubai. Sorry I didn't have time to finish my Sri Lanka post I might be able to do a late post about Sri Lanka. I will tell every one about what we did when we get back. I will be home soon. Bye!




No comments:

Post a Comment