Thursday 13 August 2015

Just Arrived

Our Arrival Journey:
We stopped at three stopovers which were Brunei and Dubai then finally landed in London. We flew with Royal Brunei. It took us a total of 30 hours and 30 minutes or 30.5 hours or 1 day and 6.5 hours. We have arrived at our first destination which is my dad's sisters family. Their names are Uncle Rory, Auntie Lesley, Tommy, Holly and Orla. Here are some pictures of our arrival:

Us at the Melbourne Tullamarine Aiport with our bags:

Banjo, Leaf an I in front of a model replica of the plane we were going on: 

This is us in front of the travelater in Dubai:

This is me and dad in the plane:












2 comments:

  1. Great to hear you've arrived and thanks for the photos! The Derricks xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rocker,
    I've been to Sri Lanka before and it was awesome! I hope you have a great time there.
    From Charlie Cox

    ReplyDelete