Thursday 27 August 2015

Sports Direct

  Sports Direct: This was the real reason that I came on a plane for a whole day, to go to Sports Direct. With around £75 or $150 I was determined to spend my dosh (lolly) on some football gear.
 
TEST: This is me just about to try on some Hypervenom Phantom fg II's, which ones are they? Answer in a comment please. The answer will be posted soon.  First correct answer will recieve a speical prize when I get back. :) DO NOT GOOGLE ANSWER!


This is the astonishing boot room at Sports Direct. As you can see they put alot of money in to their decoration.

http://www.retailcustomerexperience.com/photos/sportswear-retailer-pro-direct-store-design-goes-high-tech/

2 comments:

  1. Dear Rocker,

    Wow, you have been busy! It sounds like you are having a wonderful time away. I enjoy reading your posts to keep in touch with what you and your family have been up to.

    Leaf's birthday cake looks very impressive...and delicious! I hope she had a lovely day celebrating with you all.

    As for your question regarding the Hypervenon Phantom football shoes...hmm, that is definitely not my area of expertise, but I will take a guess! My guess is that they are the orange and black shoes in the bottom left of the photo. Although...I can imagine you wearing green football shoes, so perhaps they're the bright green shoes above. This is hard! :-) I'm sure you enjoyed exploring Sports Direct, it looks like a haven for a sports fan like you!

    We're about to head into week eight at school. The term is going VERY quickly!

    Keep enjoying your adventures!

    From Miss Jordan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Miss Jordan,

      Let's start on the question, your second guess was correct! You will receive a prize when I get back to the Land Down Under. Sorry that I haven't put a family sort of post on for a while because I have be so busy. It is so hard not to tell you about what I have done since I was in Ashton Under Hill.

      From Rocker

      Delete