Friday 21 August 2015

Our First Stop (Byfield Village)

At our first stop:

We had an amazing time with our cousins on dad's side. Here are some pictures and captions of what we did:





There were some 'cracking the bricks' days (the means hot if you didn't know) so we made the most of them by using the bowling machine at our cousins local cricket club. The bowling machine was chucking down some 80 miles an hour Mitch Jonhson deliveries. 



Byfield, their local primary school is so small compared too our school that in their year six class they have only nine children!


We also went to the Oxford Natrual Hustory museum and as you can see here I am thrilled with idea of being in the head of a Tyranosaurus Rex!

Leaf said she had an amazing birthday party with her cousins. She got a few presents like a hand knitted crown and wand. Then I gave her a minion. Her birthday cake was a massive pig with little baby pig cupcakes all around it. 

My cousins had planned something for my birthday in March for when we came over and the time came. They took me too Mr.Karting. Mr.Karting is the best go karting place in the middlands. The karts go a total speed of 50 KM an hour! WOW! And I was going full pelt round the corners and over taking dad. We had to wear full body suits and that made me feel like an F1 driver. After the race I had extremely sore arms from steering and that made me think about how strong these F1 drivers really are. 



No comments:

Post a Comment